Re: Antenna TV
Drseuss1217

I also have posted that i would like Antenna TV in the Richmond, VA area. I am hoping we get enough support to make this happen.

0 Likes
Jazz4Jeff
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is frustrating, as the Antena TV website says their programming in on FIOS channel 466. That channel is dark. Let's hope Antana TV is coming to LA. Their programming is terrific!

Jeff

Drew_from_Dover
Contributor - Level 2

@Jazz4Jeff wrote:

This is frustrating, as the Antena TV website says their programming in on FIOS channel 466. That channel is dark. Let's hope Antana TV is coming to LA. Their programming is terrific!

Jeff

I second that. KTLA is advertising (spots on 5.1) Antenna TV on Verizon FiOS 466 but there is no 466 last time I checked. When I punch up 466 it just brings up 465 which is ThisTV. Just checked, no 466.

0 Likes
HRW1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll third that.  As of Sun, January 30th, 466 is still dark in LA.

How can they be marketing something that doesn't yet exist?

There obviously is a disconnect within Verizon between their technical services and marketing arms.

They really need to get it together.  Otherwise, they're starting to become Time Warner or Comcast!!

I suppose its too much to think someone from Verizon actually reads any of these posts.  It would be nice to hear their explanations.

Drew_from_Dover
Contributor - Level 2

I added Antenna TV as a liked page on facebook. From my chat with them ...

Me: Antenna TV is being advertised as being on Verizon FiOS 466 in the Los Angeles area (KTLA 5.2) but it's not on yet. You guys should lean on Verizon to light up that channel. I'm in an area of Menifee where all the Mt. Wilson stations are blocked by a hill.

Them: Slight delay there. Hoping for the next 24-48 hours. I will post an update here and on Twitter @ AntennaTVOnline.

Me: SWEET! Thanks for the update.

So I hope this puts a fire under their butts to get 466 lit up. Smiley Wink

http://www.facebook.com/#!/AntennaTV

0 Likes
Drew_from_Dover
Contributor - Level 2

Welcome, Los Angeles has Antenna TV on 466 from KTLA 5.2  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
HRW1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow!  That was a long 24-48 hours!

But it's here finally. 

Wonder how other parts of the country are faring?

Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3

Antenna TV from KDAF 33.2 in Dallas - Fort Worth has been added to channel 463 in North Texas.

0 Likes
mattreadjunk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see we have AntennaTV now here in New York. I don't think this has been there before. Just noticed because they are playing old Benny Hill Show episodes. Nice!

0 Likes
Channel Request
aceman4

Antenna TV

Classic shows

0 Likes