As an English speaking person...
WelcometoWendys
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why {please keep your posts courteous} can I not change out the spanish channel for BBC America???

Re: As an English speaking person...
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

Maybe you just need to upgrade to a tier that carries BBC AMERICA? I have have it in the ultimate package. check verizons website or call them and see what package you need to receive this channel.

0 Likes
arls544
Enthusiast - Level 3
Or you can DOWNGRADE to select tier which has BBCA?!?! Because it makes so much sense to have to give up channels to get ones you want...
Why doesn't prime HD have all the channels of the lesser tier plus the prime HD channels?
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@arls544 wrote:
Or you can DOWNGRADE to select tier which has BBCA?!?! Because it makes so much sense to have to give up channels to get ones you want...
Why doesn't prime HD have all the channels of the lesser tier plus the prime HD channels?

I think you mean Essentials.  It is missing some channels that are in prime, although including others. WHY?  Because the program providers insisted that the channels be included in the most common lower tier package, but forget to insist they be included in all higher tiers.  Something they may think of in the next negotiations.

0 Likes