Switch Account

As an English speaking person...

As an English speaking person...

Contributor WelcometoWendys
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(703 Views)

Why {please keep your posts courteous} can I not change out the spanish channel for BBC America???

3 REPLIES 3
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(619 Views)

Maybe you just need to upgrade to a tier that carries BBC AMERICA? I have have it in the ultimate package. check verizons website or call them and see what package you need to receive this channel.

Copper Contributor arls544
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(522 Views)
Or you can DOWNGRADE to select tier which has BBCA?!?! Because it makes so much sense to have to give up channels to get ones you want...
Why doesn't prime HD have all the channels of the lesser tier plus the prime HD channels?
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(508 Views)

@arls544 wrote:
Or you can DOWNGRADE to select tier which has BBCA?!?! Because it makes so much sense to have to give up channels to get ones you want...
Why doesn't prime HD have all the channels of the lesser tier plus the prime HD channels?

I think you mean Essentials.  It is missing some channels that are in prime, although including others. WHY?  Because the program providers insisted that the channels be included in the most common lower tier package, but forget to insist they be included in all higher tiers.  Something they may think of in the next negotiations.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.