Re: BBC America HD and E! HD are Coming to Verizon Fios
eiVaL
Enthusiast - Level 3

would of made sense to update BBC America 2 weeks ago for the premire of the new Top Gear UK season but once it does get here ill be happy.

till then im fine with the SD feed cause as the previous guy mentioned the quality is supurb on FIOS, i too had Cablevision before moving down south so i had to change, but thankfully FIOS was in my area, the TV quality is virtually uncompressed.

and i too ordered the Sunday Ticket but i got the normal online package cause i want to be able to keep my TV free for the RedZone channel and also the chance that a regional FOX/CBS game is one i really wanna see

like this week, Bucs/Lions will probably be blackedout since verizon still doesnt have that timeslot listed with a game, and the next nearest coverage should be Falcons/Bears which is the only other game at 1pm that i care to see other than Steelers/Ravens.

then at 4pm i already know Giants/Skins will be on regional FOX so then i can have Vikings/Chargers on the PC, as those too are the only 2 games i care about.

now if you have a seperate TV/monitor for just your PS3 then ^ that would be possible too, but im sure I and everyone else has their videogame consoles hooked up to the same TV.

plus if i wanted, i will still be able to signin to the PS3 app along with any phone or other device, cause i technically have the full sunday-ticket+to-go, but the PS3 package wont allow you to login to other devices with your credentials.

0 Likes