Re: BBC America HD on FiOS?
philhu
Contributor - Level 2

Until Fios fixes their QAM problem, that keeps them from adding channels, which they PROMISED a fix in Sept last year, Fios cannot add more than a handful of new hd channels.  They are 3-4 months late fixing the QAM problem.

0 Likes
gpbent
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another vote for BBC America HD, please.

0 Likes
jonahlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone heard anything on the QAM problem? They sure aren't adding any new HD channels without cutting some out. It is really starting to make me angry! I want BBC America HD!

0 Likes
brit7317

Yet another vote for BBC Amercia HD please please please!. The year's dragging on amd still no sign.....

0 Likes
greg_m5
Enthusiast - Level 2

One more vote for BBC Amercia HD!

0 Likes
equal_Mark
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone explain to me who, exactly, is tallying these "votes?"

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@equal_Mark wrote:

Can someone explain to me who, exactly, is tallying these "votes?"

Here.  No one official.  This is mostlly a peer to peer forum.  But since it is located on a verizon site, some Verizon people do look at and hopefully see trends on what people are asking for.

p.s.  Add my vote for BBC America HD.  And kudo the thread starter.

0 Likes
rwoy315
Enthusiast - Level 1

sorry to revive an old thread, but I just switched to FiOS and need BBC America HD!!! 

0 Likes
jonahlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not only do they need to add BBC America HD, they need a clear page for subscribers to be able to request channels.

I love my FIOS, but they sure don't seem to be adding any new HD channels at all.

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

I guess you didn's see E! HD on 696.

I want BBCA HD, too.

I'd also like HLN HD, TCM HD, TV LAND HD, OWN HD, all the STARZ WEST CHANNELS in HD and of course, MSG HD & MSG+ HD.

I have no idea if Ovation, Current or Cooking Channel have HD channels, but if they do, I'd like them.

AND GET RID OF ALL THE .tv MINI CHANNELS!!!  ALL STINK AS 24/7 CHANNELS.  A WASTE OF SPACE!!  (Stick them all on one general entertainment channel, if you must)  JUST AWFUL.