In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Yes ... amazing ... so many good shows .... Verizon Fios seems LAME without BBC America!
Don't know what your complaint is as Verizon has BBC-America in both SD and HD (189 and 689).
Unfortunately their VOD selestion for them seems to be only in SD
I just chatted with a rep. He informed me that BBCA is not available on Prime, but could not give me a reason or resolution. His only alternative was to go to a lower tear and lose syfy and other channels I like, or go up a tier for almost 20$ more just for one channel. I think this is either a huge over site on the part of Verizon or a gimmick to get you to raise your package tier. I am not interested in 30 sports channels I have. I barely watch the premium channels I pay for, they are just for the shows. I find it unbelievable that I cannot get SYFY and BBCA on the same package for less than $105? There is only one tier that does not offer it? Come on Verizon.
Every other video provider has packages like this too, so it would be the same anywhere else. Maybe someday providers will offer individual channel subscriptions, but that would probably cost at least $10 a channel. Who knows, but this is the way of multichannel video right now.