Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Make sure that BBC America is included in your package. It doesn't come with the Prime level. You have to upgrade to Extreme. That was one of the main reasons I had to upgrade from Prime. Now I find that even though I pay extra to watch BBC HD, when I go to On Demand BBC is only available in SD. Very annoying, Fios.
Thank you for replying and for the suggestions. I've checked--my package includes BBC America and BBC America HD (I have the Ultimate HD package). But when I look at the available On Demand channels, BBC America is not listed. Here's the complete list, according to the FIOS TV section of the FIOS web site after I log on to My Verizon:
Still, it's possible that BBC America On Demand may actually be available to me, especially if it is available to you (even in SD, better than nothing).
My problem may be just that I haven't figured out how to navigate the PC online version of the FIOS software to even FIND the On Demand channels. Since I'm using a TiVo instead of the FIOS set-top box or DVR, my only option for accessing On Demand is through my PC. Do you, or anyone else, have some tips for me there? I'm usually very good with this kind of thing, but I am unable to locate a path to listing shows available through any of these On Demand services.