In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I feel your pain. We all just had to suffer through a new season of Top Gear in SD. BLAH!!!! But hey, there is a bright side, we still have 6 .tv HD channels broadcasting SD commericals and infomercials all day and all night!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Verizon!!!
Looks like another season without HD Dr. Who..
And why Star Trek Next Generation?? Is it because Picard has a British accent? Aren't there enough channels broadcasting this (awesome, I agree) program?
Would you not prefer reruns of old Masterpiece Theatre programs instead?