BBCA on Demand hasn't updated Survivors in 4 weeks
Sam321
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of the shows under BBCA on-demand is a series called Survivors.  Unfortunately, the last episode added to the site was #6, about 5 or 6 weeks (and 4 episodes) ago.  Coincidentally, that's when the regular broadcast of the show switched nights and when it began its second season.

Can anything be done about this?

0 Likes
Re: BBCA on Demand hasn't updated Survivors in 4 weeks
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey the Survivor show is on CBS On Demand I just checked it on the STB in the office it showed episodes on 04/01 and 04/08 so please check it on your STB.

0 Likes
Sam321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply, but I wasn't talking about Survivor - the reality show on CBS - but Survivors - the sci-fi show on BBC America.

BTW, the show has now been removed completely from the BBCA on-demand list - not even the old episodes are available.

0 Likes
KalEl1138
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, you are right, and I'm becoming really frustrated by the Fios lineup.  We also like "The Inbetweeners" which has not been updated either.  I checked with my in laws who have Comcast, and they have episodes 10, 11, 12, & 13.  On Fios it's 9 and 11.  Where is episode 10 not to mention 12 and 13.  BTW Comcast does not have any episodes of Survivors either. 

I don't want to watch the current episodes since I don't know what has transpired since Abbey's abduction.  This sucks!

Sam321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nice to know I'm not alone.  Thanks  KalEl1138 !!

Sam321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Ron,

Any more news on what happened to Survivors (The BBCA sci-fi show)?

Sam

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Not the same as watching it on demand on the TV. But you could always stream them to your computer

EDIT, Never mind, that was for the old series, not the new one

0 Likes
KalEl1138
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still no update to BBCA this week.  This is how customers become dissatisfied.

0 Likes
Sam321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, in fact the show has been completely removed from the on-demand list.

Hey VZ_Ron, any news?

0 Likes