Switch Account

BTN2Go.com - Not Available through FIOS

BTN2Go.com - Not Available through FIOS

Contributor Customer_Fios
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,025 Views)

Currently, Fios does not give it's customers access to Big Ten Network 2 Go.  This is similar to the Watch ESPN APP (ESPN3), however, it is for all Big Ten Teams and streams the channel 24 hours a day.  I asked Fios if they were getting access to this from the BTN channel (digital feed) and all they said was that I should start a thread on the forum.  So that is what I did....

Please let Fios know that you would like access to the BTN2Go.com....

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(1,004 Views)

You should head over to our Idea Exchange here.  We're always listening for suggestions on how to improve our service or to see what our customers want to see next.

--James
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor Customer_Fios
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(975 Views)

I will go the Idea Exchange, however, I would still like to know if Verizon Fios is planning on offering BTN2G.com.  So your customers will have access to the Big Ten Network Channel via Cell phones and on the go.  Currently, Time Warner, Comcast, Direct TV, Brighthouse are some of your competitors that offer this service.

Could Verizon Fios Please add it?

Thanks,

Contributor bradmay11
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(890 Views)
I'm adding my support for btn2go access.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.