Bait and Switch
munineen

I had signed up for the 75mbps trial for the month.

When the month was over I signed on to change back to 50 mbps but when switching, it advised me to redo contract for new 2 years.

I chatted with a representative who advised me that my current plan would continue with all channels as before.

So i extended my contract another 2 years.

two days later I come to notice that I no longer can view Showtime, NFL network, MLB network.  Upon chatting with a rep I was told that I can add those channels and pay for them.  Why would I pay for something that was part of my plan?  I advised the rep that Showtime, NFL network and MLB was bundled to my plan.  The rep said that I had to pay for it.

I do not understand the bait and switch that Verizon is doing to their customers.  With many options available for cable services I would expect verizon to take care of their customers and do the right thing.

All I want is my channels back to how they were two days ago.

0 Likes
Re: Bait and Switch
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi munineen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Bait and Switch
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Munineen,

we closed your private support case due to you no longer responding. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes