Re: Bein Sports dropped?????
SeraBezu
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Fios have a million channels I don't use, And they dropped Bein sport! They should not have done this. To start with, Verizon is not providing Atmos Dolby sounds, Watching online out of home is a hassel, meanwhile their pricing is skyrocketing...

I can get Bein through other carriers....

And the only thing that matters is their bottomline,

I will drop them. I have done it before.

baso47
Enthusiast - Level 2

All - you can go to this link to express your dissatisfaction on all social media platforms:

www.keepbeINonFIOS.com , you can also call 877-789-1395

If they don't hear from us, they won't know how many customers they will potentially loose

0 Likes
RoboRobin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Comcast will not carry BeIN Sports either. But I agree with you if Verizon does not bring BeIN Sports back to Preferred TV HD plan, there are plenty of other internet/tv providers for me to choose. Verizon made a terrible decision to drop this network.

Re: BeinSports
RoboRobin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very poor communication from Verizon on this deal breakup. Terrible customer service

timetogonow
Enthusiast - Level 1

they sure will lose me, but how do I get out of my contract I just signed?  they have been cutting content for months now without passing those cost savings on to the consumer.  can they be persuaded to cut the price of the TV package everytime they lose content?  where are those savings going?

0 Likes
Msolomon1
Enthusiast - Level 1

UNACCEPTABLE.  Will drop Verizon once my contract is up, unless this is resolved at once.

Marv_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Horrible customer service! I tried calling multiple times today to reduce my service  only to be put on hold forever! Then when I finally got someone in the Philippines she had horrible English and when I asked to speak to a supervisor I got magically dropped!

0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports
voov
Enthusiast - Level 2

https://411mania.com/wrestling/bein-sports-issues-statement-going-dark-verizon-fios/

The reason why I switched from direct tv, now they're dropping the channel, the only channel I watch. Time to drop fios tv if it's not solved. I've dropped their cellular phone service this year.

0 Likes
Re: Bein Channel contact discussions
voov
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm with you. Ready to drop fios tv, I've dropped their cellular plan this year. 

0 Likes
Chepeconde
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon, you need to resolve this immediately! Once the European soccer leagues start playing you will lose subscribers.