Re: Bein Sports dropped?????
Gman12345
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon, you need to listen and bring this channel back before euro soccer starts. I pay enough for a whole bunch of worthless channels that you can cut to keep this one. Don’t give me a reason to cut the cord on you. 

Hix102
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was a comcast customer for many years.  I switched to Verizon less than a month ago so I could watch BEIN sports coverage of motorcycle racing. This was the ONLY reason I bothered to switch and now the channel has been dropped.  Both Verizon and BEIN sports need to stop the **bleep** and fix this. No wonder

everybody is leaving all these crooked cable providers for streaming services. 

Marvino
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing to think hard about. I can’t pay 170.39 monthly and do not have Bein Sports. The only reason I have Ultimate HD is because of Bein Sports. The soccer season starts soon. If Verizon do not reach an agreement with Bein- I will just cancel the TV service. Simple as ABC 

Marvino
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree with you 

0 Likes
BeinSport_Fan
Enthusiast - Level 1

To verizon. Being sports is the only reason why i have cable. I been with Fios or Verizon for over 10 years. If they don't have this channel the first week of the league starts, I will drop the whole subscription. I will sign up for FuboTV and watch every game there for a lot less money. Verizon this is unacceptable for you guys to drop this channel just so close to the season starts. Fix it or lose me forever. 

Sincerely, 

Loyal customer ( Not for long if you fail to bring it back)

Nandoc
Enthusiast - Level 2

To Verizon.   Are negotiations still taking place?  Is there still hope in reaching an agreement in the coming days?

Bein Sports update
Nandoc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone at Verizon provide an update about Bein Sports?  Is there still a chance we will get it back soon?  

0 Likes
RPC33

Verizon is greedy.  Bien is one of the very few channels I watch.  I pay a fortune for crap channels I don’t watch at all.  If they can’t get a deal done, I’m done with verizon, will switch to cox.  You have two weeks Verizon, tick tock...

0 Likes
ZDM1197
Enthusiast - Level 3

+1 ..The only reason I purchased Bein was for MotoGP, WSBK, Moto 2, 3 MotoAmerica...as Bein came with the Sports package which includes Fox Sports 1 and 2, CBS Sports Spectacular channel which covers The Real Road Racing series from Ireland....(NorthWest 200, Cookstown, etc)...

We were with Verizon for over a decade, IIRC 13 yrs w/o any issues, complaints...then we switched to Comcast, what a joke!...nickel and dimed us for everything...never applied a $100 early termination fee w/ Verizon to our account among a hundred other technical issues....So we dropped it and went back to Verizon.. Well Verizon has dramatically changed...poor picture, incessent interruptions and break up of channels...especially Bein....Well Verizon is now vastly different, their picture is terrible, we've already gone through losing a channel the kids enjoyed El Rey which was a part of Univision...which I could care less about..but when Verizon and Univision culdn't come to an agreement, El Rey channel was cut as it was a part of Univision. When it came back, it wasn't apart of my package anymore, I had to either pay more $$$ to get it in an upper teir package, or go to a lower tier package and lose channels. So this is the 2nd time Verizon has pulled this **bleep** w/in a year...We're leaving...We already purchased a top quality router...and are looking for alternatives  I'll give them to the end of summer break for WSBK.....then we're cancelling our contract 14 months early...lots of luck !

0 Likes
lyes1225

I am going to wait unitl la liga starts, if fios doesn't have bein sport espagnol and english again I will cut the cord and switch to other provider.

they are sooooo many useless channels on fios and they choose bein sport to drop.???!!

2 weeks and bye bye

0 Likes