Re: Bein Sports dropped?????
lyes1225

I Renewed my contract with fios just because of bein sport, i received it as a free package as an appreciation. I pay around 170$ a month for garbage channels.

Now I feel like I've been screwed by fios, will have to pay a cancellation fee to switch to other provider.

0 Likes
Re: Bein Sports update
timetogonow
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just chatted w/verizon.  they referred me to www.verizon.com/content, which was no help.  and also indicated that there are no rebates at this time for lost content.

0 Likes
ZDM1197
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure what the issue is between Bein Sports USA, Verizon and Comcast...but I'll say this on behalf of the cable companies.. Bein has too many hands in the pie..they cover Collegiate football, these stupid idiotic sports talk programs, womens tennis..who watches womens tennis for Pete's sake..honestly !...kick boxing..etc..all that comes at a cost..Maybe Bein ought to think about dropping some of the stuff they cover..For Collegiate football, I'll watch Fox, ABC, CBS, ESPN....not Bein...NO ONE WATCHES WOMENS TENNIS, so why should Bein pay to televise it.. maybe Bein should stick to soccer, motorcycle racing.leave Football to other cable providers...That said Verizon ought to have had this negotiated and sewed up BEFORE the contract was up..  This time we're not tolerating it....we'll leave...and NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH will we pay an  early termination fee of $10/month for every month left early..NO WAY !  The Bein channel is in no way comparable to Univision ..to which Verizon also had had contract issues with and had dropped there channel...eventually they agreed and brought Univision back...Subscribers won't tolerate losing Bein..they'll leave....Again be very careful Verizon, there are ALTERNATIVES to cable...

0 Likes
mvk20

We just signed up for Fios the day Bein was dropped from Comcast. Can still cance within 30 days for no penalty and will consider doing so. Solve this, Verizon. As you can see from this thread there are many subscribers for whom this channel is a major priority. And for every person posting here there are countless others thinking the same thing but not posting about it on a forum...

This channel is the only channel that covers the highest rated league in the world for the most popular sport in the world. It should absolutely be included in any package. 

By the way, if one wants to express wanting to have this channel restored, is this the best place to do it? Does anyone from Verizon read this? Or is there somewhere else to lodge an “official” complaint/request?

0 Likes
jedw1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ditto, ditto, ditto; face it it's greed on both sides and we the customers lose out

TO VERIZON RE: BeIn Sports

FIX IT ASAP OR LOSE ME TOO 

You are going to lose thousands of customers over this bad deal for us, the consumer.

0 Likes
Re: BeinSports - Please keep it!!!
Cyclenut1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon makes it very hard for anyone's voice to be heard.  Instead of beIN Sports we get One America News, the blaze, NewsMax and other right wing **bleep** channels.  I didn't ask for these horrible channels.  I have Ultimate only because of beIN. 

I pay $276 a month. When I called customer service to voice my opinion about beIn being deleted the service rep had the gall to say, "We at Verizon are always looking for ways to keep our service affordable."  I told her and I'll say it again.  It's already unaffordable!   This is ridiculous.  They have until August 8th to fix this or I'm gone.  

0 Likes
masood1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon local contract (cable franchise agreement) is managed by the city or county that we live in. so, here what we need to do:

1) call your city or county cable franchise coordinator and relay your concerns regarding this issue.

2) call your local city or county elected official (e.g. supervisor) and relay your concerns regarding this issue and ask for a respone. that might result in Verizon's local manager appearing before the city or county board to respond to citizens legitimate questions.

the only reason I selected Preferred TV plan 5 months ago was Bein sports channel. otherwise, I'd have just signed for a 2 years internet only contract. I learned my lesson. we can and shall not let Verizon and/or other providers to treat us like this.

0 Likes
akiraboy

This is unacceptable. I have heard that BeIn Sports was offered a new deal that they found not in line with what was even close to their last contract. 

Verizon is skimping here. I signed up for Verizon because Be In Sports was part

of the package. Its much less attractive to me now. The internet speed is just a fake selling feature, its not really any faster for me than Cable!

Verizon if you are listening, take note, people want Be In, they will leave as soon as they can if you don't add it back!

0 Likes
Toecutter5502

fix this or I'm gone.

0 Likes
Jblan002

If BeIN Sports doesn't come back in a week I'm OUT, my parents are OUT, my brother-in-law is OUT and my uncles are OUT. We link up every weekend to watch either La Liga on BeIN. Our weekly family gatherings often revolve around it. This is the ultimate deal breaker. One week. Or we're OUT!!!

0 Likes