Re: Bein Sports dropped?????
Maryland_Dave
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please reinstate BeIN Sports. This is the best channel for watching the best teams in the best leagues in the most popular sport in the world. I would not have entered into my latest FiOS contract without BeIN. FiOS gives me at least 50 channels that nobody ever  watches. You can cancel all of those if I can get BeIN! It’s getting very tough to justify paging for the Verizon cable model - if you take away BeIN, you are begging me to unplug. La Liga and Ligue 1 start soon. Please act quickly. 

pinterpin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too, if I'm not getting Being Sports before La Liga starts, I'm done with Verizon

@soccerjane wrote:

I get an email TODAY informing me that as of TODAY Bein Sports is no longer available. This is the ONLY channel that carries the European soccer leagues. I want Bein Sports back and if not by the time the European season starts I will drop Verizon IMMEDIATELY and sign up with another provider. Dish, Direct TV and Comcast all carry it. I lose nothing but Verizon loses a customer and I can bet that I am not the only one.

@soccerjane
Montoya11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just started my cable with Verizon and extremely disappointed that I'm going to have to already switch because soccer is life, and without bein sports, there is no way I'm staying with this cable service. WE NEED BEIN SPORTS!!!

Programing
voytek2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want you to resolve the Bein issue. Bein is a mojor sports provider for international sports ans a majr reason I subscribe to a cable. Fix it!

Re: BeIn Sports Channel
Josi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me too

0 Likes
jedw1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too too.

If you don't settle with BeIn and reinstate the channel on FIOS lineup, I'm done with paying the same amount for lesser service and will move to SPECTRUM - cheaper too!

NEvolution
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wonder how many of these posts are from bein sports themselves. Having said that, I will certainly cancel my subscription if they don't reinstate the channel

today I spoke with representative
JS1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

and talked about all MY channels Verizon had dropped from my package or alltogether since I became customer 7+ yeras ago.. BeIN, Bloomberg, NHL network, CNN Intern., Euronews.. they basically liquidate all channels that I like and for me to mantain same package I would have to pay $40 month through Sling/FuboTv/Optimum(more$$). Then I had to wait for 2 hours until manager called me, and I had to explain it all over again. I was given minuscul $50 rabate, which is a drop in ocean comparing what I have to pay and what will make me discontinue TV package, if they do not agree wirh BeIN sports. I also asked the manager to report this issue with her manager and Department that is in charge of negotiations with TV networks. I hope all of you do the same, so Verizon is well aware of customer dissatisfaction. Today I got $50, but it is likely I will drop Verizon anyway, because this is their last straw.

pprhngr42
Enthusiast - Level 2

T-minus 2 days in till European soccer starts. I’ve been a customer of Verizon for over 20 years,  since the day they were available in my area. The removal of channels started with the Weather Channel, then the Sony Movie Channel and now Bein Sports. This is the last straw, I watch a lot of soccer and will cancel  subscription if this channel in not restored by then. 

0 Likes
eebl0018

VERIZON FIOS, please reinstate BEIN SPORTS now!!!!!!!!! European soccer is about to start. Just get rid of another channels that nobody watches and renevew the agreement with BEIN SPORTS. It's either that and MANY friends and relatives and I will cut the cord.

0 Likes