Switch Account

Bein Sports dropped?????

Bein Sports dropped?????

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 91 of 122
(1,347 Views)

I agree with most of the channels you mentioned.

But you don't have NHL Network on channel 87/587?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor soccerjane
Contributor
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 93 of 122
(1,282 Views)

Its all in the spin.

Their definition of a modest increase can be large for Verizon.

I read that Verizon asked that to be able to remove BeIN from lower tiers.

BeIN refused. The reason to do that is that cable companies pay for every subscriber in a tier whether they watch or not. So you have to look at the number of viewers in a package of a channel and decide if there are enough to justify the cost.

Keep in mind that they have also been removed from Comcast. BeIN has brought a complaint to FCC against Comcast. FCC ruled for Comcast. One of the reasons was there was a concern about BeIN's ability to provide content. Why would I sign up for a contract with a provider at a price if I had concerns they will be able to provide content? BeIN has lost some content recently (listed earlier in thread) or hasn't gotten additional US content. Unfortunately for European soccer fans, that is not a big enough draw for a US cable system. You need US content as well. And BeIN doesn't have it.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor soccerjane
Contributor
Message 94 of 122
(1,280 Views)

Because the American content sucks! Thats why we warch Bein Sports!

Highlighted
Contributor Fioshooter
Contributor
Message 95 of 122
(1,234 Views)

I want my beIn Sports! 

Contributor Maryland_Dave
Contributor
Message 96 of 122
(1,220 Views)

Please re-add BeIN Sport to the channel lineup. I can literally identify at least 40 channels that you could drop from my channel lineup and no one in our house would notice because they are junk and a waste of the electrons that it takes to produce the content and transmit them - can I trade them to keep BeIN????

Contributor Con3048
Contributor
Message 97 of 122
(1,203 Views)

I informed the Verizon people I spoke with that Verizon has finally succeeded in alienating my affections. If beIN Sports and beIN Sports Espanol are not returned in a month, I am dropping Verizon!

Contributor Con3048
Contributor
Message 98 of 122
(1,188 Views)

I completely concur!

Contributor Nandoc
Contributor
Message 99 of 122
(1,184 Views)

I sent a correspondence to Verizon corporate and they actually called me back to respond to my concern.  They said with these contract situations there is a 50/50 chance that they will come to terms. No timeframe given.  

Contributor Magellan
Contributor
Message 100 of 122
(1,152 Views)

I called Verizon too and was transferred to a call center. Nobody had any good answer, as expected. I just took a free trial with Fubo for 7 days. After that, if nothing changed, I will try Sling. It is my intention to unsubscribe from Fios. If you have a smart TV, it is more of less the same to watch through these streaming sites and it is cheaper. Good luck to you guys 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.