Re: Bein Sports dropped?????
mvk20

Great! Maybe the Connect app will just take a little while to catch up. Anyone with the Extreme package able to watch on Connect in the past? (I’m new to Fios this week - good timing, right?)

0 Likes
Re: BeIn Sports Channel
Andjmaria

Bein lost right to Serie A which was a major component of its programming!  I hope Verizon is aware of this and are bringing this to the negotiating table.

0 Likes
Don76

beIN is back on Fios!!!

0 Likes
RPC33

Good call Verizon, just in the nick of time.  I just had a long and exhaustive conversation with Cox Communication this past Thursday to set up the details of the switch, but was waiting until Monday to pull the trigger on it.  THANK YOU for listening to your customers.  Look forward to Bein being available again.  However, the Verizon email I received was 13hrs ago and the channels aren't up just yet...

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have had it back since last night.

0 Likes
BillyBuf

I agree. This is another problem I have with the unilateral programming decisions of the porogram listing. I rather pay more to get what I need and not the 400 other channels I do not care about.

Awful decision and soon my agreement is up for renewal. Good time to drop Verizon TV altogether.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then you need to complain to content providers a d not the cable providers.

If you notice, even the streaming providers don't offer a LA carte.

0 Likes
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

bell sports  now back on fios tv ok

0 Likes
Boots
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just as the news hit the wires that Bein Sports was back on Verizon, Verizon notified me that both Bein channels were no longer available.  So it ain't time for kudos to anyone yet.

0 Likes
Bring back beIN sports!
pricefamily

European football game offerings on beIN sports was the MAIN reason we became FIOS customers last December. Looks like I gotta find a new cable company unless Verizon listens to its many customers who are LaLiga and other European football fans. Come on, Verizon, renegitiate the contract.

0 Likes