Bein Sports dropped?????
soccerjane
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get an email TODAY informing me that as of TODAY Bein Sports is no longer available. This is the ONLY channel that carries the European soccer leagues. I want Bein Sports back and if not by the time the European season starts I will drop Verizon IMMEDIATELY and sign up with another provider. Dish, Direct TV and Comcast all carry it. I lose nothing but Verizon loses a customer and I can bet that I am not the only one.

Re: Bein Sports dropped?????
saloooon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m with you 100%. This is a deal breaker for me. 

Greg201
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am literally getting my contract information and will use Altice ASAP before the leagues start if this isn't resolved. Only reason I have a television package with Verizon 

Zidanaldo
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon drops beIN sports I will cancel my entire subscription. One of the few reasons I have stayed with Verizon rather than the many a la carte options!

BeinSports
DTA2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today is August 1st, I just received a notification from Verizon that they are having a contract breakdown with BeinSports and effective midnight they will not be providing BeinSports packages to its Customers. Why all this last minute notifications. Verizon needs to more diligent in providing genuine Customer Services. Verizon has become the AT&T of the past. Be careful you don’t encounter another “Judge Harold Green” and what he

did to AT&T. You know in advance that negotiations were going nowhere and 24 before contract negotiations ends you are advising customers of the breakdown in contract negotiations?

ale831213
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here...I am out if BeinSport is not back before the beggining of the spanish league!!! Only channel I watch....Verizon you are doing really well I am sure you can afford what they are asking for...just pay it!

BeinSports - Please keep it!!!
PZ5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just recived an email from Verizon that BeinSports is looking to raise their fees, and that it could disappear from the lineup at midnight tonight - August 1, 2018.

This sucks!

I like a lot of the programming on Bein, especially MotoGP, MotoAmerica, Serie A and La Liga games, etc. If BeinSports goes away, I'll have to look for other options to continue to have access to it's programming. 

Please chime in if you're a fan of BeinSports and let Verizon know we want them to keep the channel!!

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I saw a post on another forum that Comcast dropped them as well for the same reason.

Looks like a squabble over money.

PZ5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd happily pay a couple of bucks - or whatever - more to keep beIN. They should just have those sort of channel-level a la carte options available to customers. Seems like it would solve the problems, because I'm assuming they only pay beIN for the number of customers who have access to it.

DeZee
Enthusiast - Level 1

This stinks. Was shocked when I received their e mail this morning. Was anxiously awaiting for soccer season to start and now this. Its all about money and we are stuck in the middle. If beIN Sports is dropped , will defintely cancel Fios .