Billing Dept Strikes Again
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

I just checked my bill - I removed Epix and HBO on or around 11/17 well lo and behold I recieved the credits for hbo but my bill shows 2 charges for Epix  one for partial month and 1 for a month in advance.  When I check my services Epix is not showing as one of my services but I am being billed for it . How do I get a credit  for the Epix which I canceled.   If the billing period is the 19th then how am I getting billed for a whole month of Epix  - They screwed up when I removed HBO (they took away my ON Deman for showtime and starz) then when putting back the On Demand they put back HBO which I adamantly said I didn't want.  I received a call at that time (after the whole fiasco was fixed and I had my OnDemand for showtime and starz back ) from executive customer service in Pittsburgh and they issued a $20 credit for my problems. But then they went and billed me for something I do not have.  Guess I will enter Billing H*LL on Monday trying to get them to credit me for Epix. When is Verizon going to upgrade their billing system

Re: Billing Dept Strikes Again
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@ggma1126 wrote:

Guess I will enter Billing H*LL on Monday trying to get them to credit me for Epix. When is Verizon going to upgrade their billing system

In a single word......Never.

Its the same billing system used when it was GTE, its the same billing system from dial up. same billing sytem, with DSL, same billing system with Fios internet and TV. Its the same billing system they've used for at least the last 20 years (my friend has been with them for 20 years and he says its the same one they have used since before he came to work for them)

Its not going to change. They will just keep patching it and failing to give their employee's a system that lets them do what they should be able to do. Thats never going to change.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dept Strikes Again
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

Well got my credit today for the epix and while I had her on the phone said I wanted to remove the movie package - she said she removed it and credit would show next bill - but alas I came home tonite and the movie package is still active. go figure

0 Likes