Re: Blaze TV - Gone
Hammer_Bro
Enthusiast - Level 3

Rob explains,

"MSNBC is not the failing news channel you purported..."

You further explain,

"Given the low number of subscribers to FIOS..."

Well, perhaps if they didn't constantly aggravate their customers, they could have better stats in that regard. 

0 Likes
The_Sandstress
Enthusiast - Level 1

I honestly can't believe you took Blaze TV off and leave something like VICE on....what was the actual cost for allowing it to be on the lineup? 

Re: The Blaze
The_Sandstress
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you ever watch it?  

0 Likes
Alert
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so dissappointed that Fios dropped The Blaze.  It makes you wonder if their deal with Disney included dropping this programming.  There was no warning like they gave us with the Disney deal.  Just a note on the TV screen the day of.  We have contemplated cutting the cord and now we will do so.  We bought a firestick so bye bye FIOS.  I hope others decide to do so.  Disney in exchange for Blaze is not worth it. 

OmnipotentQ

Terrible channel. I say good riddance! It's gone because ratings were low no other reason. If anything Verzion would love to keep them in the lineup given all the right wing procorporate nonsense they pump out.

0 Likes
Hammer_Bro
Enthusiast - Level 3

Q explains,

"It's gone because ratings were low no other reason"

Hmmm.... Then perhaps by that standard they should also remove some of the foreign language stations as i would highly doubt they would have such high ratings either....

Verizon-retired
Enthusiast - Level 1

I guess under the guise of some "made up conflict"  that taking BLAZE off as a voice of conservatives and those us who don't subscribe to the liberal media outlets, like "NEWSY" another like TYT on RNN.... is another atempt to silence voices that do not fall under mainstream media guidelines.... I retired from Verizon 2015.. from the looks of things, the company still needs adult supervision.. you are all incapable ... I plead with you now to please put the BLAZE back on ASAP... this will adversilly affect your bottom line... remember 50% can & will boycott/cancel all the service you provide... thats not a threat... its a promise    

OmnipotentQ

@Hammer_Bro wrote:

Q explains,

"It's gone because ratings were low no other reason"

Hmmm.... Then perhaps by that standard they should also remove some of the foreign language stations as i would highly doubt they would have such high ratings either....

That's comparing apples to oranges. They probably need to have a bunch of channels in different catagories. They remove the channels with lowest rating per category not necessarily overall.

0 Likes
Sammy14221
Contributor - Level 1

I never watched Blaze TV and I am a conservative.  Glen Beck has made a fool of himself during the past three years and drove off many potential viewers.  Never forgot when he stuck his face in a bowl of Cheetos mocking the president. What kind of news is that?

0 Likes
drreiki8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why did Verizon jettison Blaze TV; It's Political Censorship. Verizon Corp Donates Millions 2 DEM Candidates and 2 Planned Parenthood. Glen Beck is strongly ProLife while Verizon supports Planned Parenthood & Radical Feminism. The Blaze gets higher ratings than Fake News CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, CSPAN, BBC yet they never consider removing Liberal News Outlets. Why not remove CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, CSPAN instead; you'd save even more money. Verizon wants 2 silence Conservative Voices. I believe that the Verizon Executives who made this stupid, biased, Political Decision must identify themselves. Let's Get the Names of the EXECUTIVE responsible for this Decision and ask who they voted for; and which party did they Donate. If Verizon wants to save money LET THEM FIRE THE EXECUTIVES That made the DECISION to REMOVE/CENSOR BLAZE TV. About 50% of Americans voted for Trump; So Silencing Conservative Voices is an Act of Political Censorship; and a STUPID ONE at That. I personally believe that 10% of Conservative Voters will drop FIOS TV, for another cable or Satellite Company to get BLAZE TV for $5 a month. Why can't VERIZON FIOS TV keep the BLAZE as a Pay Only Channel for $5 a month. They CAN, but It's a POLITICAL DECISION 2 Censor Conservative voices. I DON"T BELIEVE YOU should pay FEE to Verizon FIOS 4 Cancellation becaues they broke their Contract with me, by Politically Censorship; Cancelling My Favorite Channel without option to pay an additional $5 a month to get BLAZE.......