Switch Account

Blaze TV - Gone

Contributor Pamd
Contributor
Message 71 of 76
(462 Views)

I just renewed my 2 year contract and was told everything would remain the same! To my dismay... I no longer have The Blaze! Needless to say.. I'm **bleep**!

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 72 of 76
(456 Views)

Blaze has been gone for well over a month.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Farcry07
Contributor
Message 73 of 76
(282 Views)

Please bring back BlazeTV

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 74 of 76
(238 Views)

Optimum and Dish are the only major cable providers that carry them.

Blaze has their own streaming options available.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Farcry07
Contributor
Message 75 of 76
(119 Views)

Does anyone have a link directly to where we can request that BlazeTV be brought back? I know it would fall on deaf ears,  it is still like to reach out to them. 

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 76 of 76
(94 Views)

Not going to happen.

Glen Beck is pulling it from all cable providers.

Going to be online only.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.