Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Blocking On-Demand Adult titles

Mawingo
Contributor
Contributor

Blocking On-Demand Adult titles

Message 1 of 3
(5,449 Views)

I'd like block the Adult on-demand options from even appearing on menu choices. I'm aware I can lock them out from being ordered through Parental Contorls, but it still leaves the explicit descriptions. If I choose the "Hide Adult Titles" option, it blocks out too much, including "TV-MA" shows on MSNBC, etc. Is there a trick to just getting the on-demand  Adult choices removed from view?

2 REPLIES 2
VZ_Ron
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Blocking On-Demand Adult titles

Message 2 of 3
(5,370 Views)

Hey Mawingo, you have two options you can hide the Adult content from the Parental Control selection Adult Information and select Hide Adult Info or from under Control Channels option you can remove the Adult channels.   

Ron
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

taylor
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Blocking On-Demand Adult titles

Message 3 of 3
(5,238 Views)

Yes, but does also remove the ability to see TV MA titles which are legitimate non-adult titles like many shows on FX or HBO?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title