Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Build your own bundle

paulgs3
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Build your own bundle

Message 1 of 1
(1,683 Views)

So I'm getting spammed with new messages about upgrading my service. Just a suggestion Verizon, the bundles you offer with a two year agreement, start out $30+ more than what you are giving me now. My exact same plan is $30 more.....So...why would anybody with more than three brain cells actually upgrade their service with 13 months remaining on their contract with plans that are way more expensive?

Right now I pay $84 for my base service, not including equipment, selecting my same plan jacks my bill up to $109 with a 2 year agreement. I have 13 months of contract price remaining.  Why would you even offer that?!   Like, yeah, let me null my contract so I can pay $30 more a month...durrrr durrr drool...... 

Make signing that contract worth my time. Seriously, if you want customers to remain to use your service, get your head out of your **bleep** and dont insult us with these garbage plans.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.