Switch Account

Buzzr TV

Copper Contributor Jazz4Jeff
Copper Contributor
Message 11 of 24
(2,851 Views)

According to the buzzr website, it should be on channel 461 on Fios,  As of today, is it not activated.  I hope they get the channel up and running soon.Smiley Very Happy

Contributor jhuster
Contributor
Message 12 of 24
(2,766 Views)

Oh, that's news! Channel 461 makes sense...but not there yet for me either and I'm in Montgomery County, MD. Come on, FiOS! Bring us that Buzzr goodness!

Contributor jhuster
Contributor
Message 13 of 24
(2,764 Views)

Actually, I take that back...it says 487 for Washington, DC -- which doesn't exist on the system.

Contributor Qathome
Contributor
Message 14 of 24
(2,695 Views)

I found Buzzr on WTVT 13.3 which is my local fox but i havent seen it on the FiOS lineup.

Contributor jhuster
Contributor
Message 15 of 24
(2,571 Views)

Buzzr has updated their channel listings for Washington, DC and has removed FiOS from the options. Only Comcast and OTA is now listed. 

Thanks a lot, Verizon.

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 16 of 24
(2,569 Views)

How do you know it is Verizon's fault?

Have you contact the main channel (WTTG I believe) to ask them if they are going to have BUZZR carried on FIOS?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor Jazz4Jeff
Copper Contributor
Message 17 of 24
(2,447 Views)

As of 8/4/15, All Verizon Fios listings have been removed from the Buzzr website.  It used to show Fios channel 461 as the new home for Buzzr.  Now, nothing.

Gold Contributor II Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 18 of 24
(2,386 Views)

Verizon never carried it directly.   It does carry it in some areas as part of al subchannel for a local channel.  Mostly depends what that local station carriage agreement with Verizon is.

Highlighted
Contributor bearer88
Contributor
Message 19 of 24
(2,232 Views)

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got off the phone with VERIZON Tech Support. BUZZRTV IS SUPPOSED TO START IN THE BASKING RIDGE NJ AREA ON CHANNEL 487 ON 8/18 AND THE NY AREA ON 8/19 VERIZON - CAN YOU CONFIRM???????????? YOUR TECH SUPPORT PEOPLE JUST GAVE ME THIS INFO 

VERIZON - PLEASE CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 20 of 24
(2,201 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon doesn't respond here.

Maybe try verifying with Buzzr or the local station that carries it.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.