Switch Account

CAN'T watch new channels Ultra(1670 fiesta 1690 cine 1692 Mexico 1730 kids) in DVR box

CAN'T watch new channels Ultra(1670 fiesta 1690 cine 1692 Mexico 1730 kids) in DVR box

Contributor Esperanto
Contributor

Have 2 boxes, 1 is a DVR. Can see all the new ULTRA channels (channels 1670 ultra fiesta, 1690 ultra cine, 1692 ultra Mexico, 1730 ultra kids) in non DVR box, when I go to DVR box, it tells me that I can't see them and after performing tests with the agent, it states that I should exchange the box. What gives? Is there another way to see these channels on the DVR box, or MUST I change the box for a new DVR? Would talking to a human in support work?

4 REPLIES 4
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

What model is the DVR? is it a 6416? If so, then you need a new box to see them.

Contributor Esperanto
Contributor

Thanks Matcarl, I will check this PM when home.  

Contributor Esperanto
Contributor

Man Happy Used my iphone DVR Manager and it is a QIP6416, so off to Verizon the box goes.  Will update this thread when the new one comes in and I verify it works.  Matcarl, thanks again.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

@Esperanto wrote:

Have 2 boxes, 1 is a DVR. Can see all the new ULTRA channels (channels 1670 ultra fiesta, 1690 ultra cine, 1692 ultra Mexico, 1730 ultra kids) in non DVR box, when I go to DVR box, it tells me that I can't see them and after performing tests with the agent, it states that I should exchange the box. What gives? Is there another way to see these channels on the DVR box, or MUST I change the box for a new DVR? Would talking to a human in support work?

Thos are MPEG4 channels so you need a box that can decode MPEG4 channels.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.