CBS Sports?
ranalex
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seriously, why in the world do you only carry 1 freakin' NFL game on Sunday? And the Bucs at that! CBS carries games too. But you typically only carry the games on Fox.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CBS Sports?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon doesn't control the content of the channels.

If your local CBS only has 1 NFL game, then you need to complain to them.

If you go here you can see what networks are carrying what games in what region. http://506sports.com/nfl/

From looking at it, appears CBS has only had a single game the past two weekends.

It goes back and forth. As much a function og who has a bye week and what teams are on Sunday and Monday night.

View solution in original post

eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I don't know what CBS you're looking at but CBS here often carries Sunday afternoon football.  Too often for my taste.  The games frequently run on forever and interfere with Sunday evening programming.

At this moment CBS (channel 2 or 502 here) is broadcasting the Titans and the Jets. Next Sunday CBS is scheduled to broadcast the Panthers at the Giants.

0 Likes
ranalex
Enthusiast - Level 2
Absolutely none of the CBS channels that I get have Sunday games. My local channels come out of Tampa if that makes any difference.
0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Well....maybe coverage is based on what part of the country you're in.  The games CBS is carrying here do include NY teams.

Have said that, I wish there was some way we could trade.  I'd be happy to give you my football coverage and in exchange, I'd take your lack of games.  Smiley Wink

I guess the moral of the story is no provider can keep everyone happy all of the time.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon doesn't control the content of the channels.

If your local CBS only has 1 NFL game, then you need to complain to them.

If you go here you can see what networks are carrying what games in what region. http://506sports.com/nfl/

From looking at it, appears CBS has only had a single game the past two weekends.

It goes back and forth. As much a function og who has a bye week and what teams are on Sunday and Monday night.