What Happened to Chiller?
Kharstin

What happened to Chiller on 193 in Baltimore County, MD. It was one of my favorite channels! Did it move? I hope it was not dropped!!!

0 Likes
Re: What Happened to Chiller?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Chiller was dropped.

They must be doing something wrong as this year it has been dropped by DISH, Spectrum, Verizon, and is about to be dropped by Cox.

Channels no longer available
Rlhowe453
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK so I have a 2 year package and I look thru the Menu and see over and over Channel no longer available- and yest the bill goes up not down-They pulled Chiller which I liked so now I have only SYFY and all weekend they show Futurama Cartoon- no Movies at all-- Getting close to cutting Verizon Out - has to be better options.

0 Likes
Re: Channels no longer available
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon is not the only provider to drop Chiller:

On February 1, 2017, Dish Network removed the channel from the lineup. Spectrum removed the channel from their lineup nationwide on April 25.[3] Verizon FiOS discontinued the channel on October 2, 2017 and Cox Communications dropped it nationwide on November 8, 2017.[4] Mediacom no longer carries Chiller TV as of September 2017

Bamafan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know I also liked Chiller

0 Likes
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Chiller channel ceased operations Dec 31, 2017.

(Soruce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiller_(TV_channel) )

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yep.  Its gone completely.  They blamed the duplication with streaming services as well as the lose of carriers.

0 Likes