Re: CLOO CHANNEL 186
Jo3y_21
This is crazy!! I come home after a long day at work and i'm looking for CLOO to watch and it wasn't there!!! Whyyyyyy??!!! It's the only station other than USA that I can count on to watch my re-runs of NCIS and Law and Order: SVU. Bring back CLOO!!
0 Likes
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3
There was a message on the STB about this. And as several people have said, everything on the channel is available through other means, including DVD.
0 Likes
Maxluv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I must have missed that information because for sure this morning i go to watch Law n order Criminal Intent and couldn't, thought something was wrong with my TV.  Yes sure you can watch some of the shows on other channels, or Netflix, or whichever, that isnt the point.. the point is this is the USA we should have got a vote Smiley Sad   What's next TVLAND? they play mostly all repeats but in this day its good to watch the old stuff.

0 Likes
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3
I think the ratings might have been the vote.
0 Likes
beach45

It's one of the reasons why I purchased Verizon Fios too. I am so angry! There's no explanation, no survey of customers, nothing.  I really wish they would put it back!

0 Likes
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

Umm ... you do know that companies are not a democracy, right?  If you don't like the service a company offers, your "vote" is to not do business with them.

@Maxluv wrote:

the point is this is the USA we should have got a vote

wrjab

My wife and I are extremely unhappy that you have removed the CLOO channel - when there was nothing else we wanted to watch, we would find that CLOO would give us something to pass an hour or two.  We really want it back!

0 Likes
ArmyWife722

I have to say I am extremely unhappy about Verizon once again deciding it was going to pull a channel without letting their customers know ahead of time. I switched to the higher tier package in order to get Cloo and another channel, which I might add I had at the lower tier but Verizon chose to pull it from the lower tier and only make it available to the higher tier customers. And with that I was still in the middle of the 2 yr agreement with them, so how is it they can just pull a channel from my tier and make it only available in the higher tier? Greed that's how, pure and utter greed. It's not enough I have a triple packaeg for my home, I also have cell service through verizon and they are still not satisfied that want more money from mr so they pull some of my fav channels and only make them avail at a higher tier. Now this...completely pulling a channel is ridiculous and you can't tell me it's because of money, Verizon is a multi billion dollar company and I doubt one channel with low ratings is going to put them under!! Verizon I ask that you think of your customers before you think of your pockets, because it is after all us who is paying your salaries and it is us who allows you to have your jobs. So please BRING BACK CLOO...............another thought you may want to consider a package where a customer pays for "X" number of channels and they pick the channels they want, because God knows I don't need 30 news channels or sports channels and so on. Make an A-la carte package. Just a thought.

0 Likes
palvmba

I agree with several on thie board.  I've stuck with FIOS because of the CLOO channel. I don't watch sports or any of the other junk shows!  Bring it back!

0 Likes
nyrngrs694
Came home from a miserable day at work. Was looking forward to monk, or house, or burn notice or anything that doesn't resemble real housewives, or dance moms, or the bachelor, or honey freakin boo boo only to find that verizon no long has cloo!!! This stinks. I don't watch much tv, but when I do, it's cloo. Get it together verizon.
0 Likes