CSI On Demand
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

Does anyone know how long it takes Verizon to post On Demand network shows? I made the mistake of not taping CSI on Wednesday January 25, thinking I could catch it on demand, but it is not there!  It can be watched online at CBS, but when will it ever show up on Verizon On Demand?

Why do some shows post the next day and some take weeks? Does this occur automatically, or is someone asleep at the wheel?

0 Likes
Re: CSI On Demand
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I apologize the content has not been loaded yet. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
soupandsnoop
I too cannot access CBS On Demand programing for all shows after 01/222012 (including CSI). Contacted tech support via telephone yesterday and was told I would be contacted by Verizon about this within .24 hours. Still waiting. Can't even determine if this is a problem with my set top box uniquely or if it is a Verizon system wide problem.
0 Likes
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

CSI showed up last night finally, but by that time I had emailed Verizon support to inquire.  The reply I received said that most network shows post one and one-half weeks after airing!  Surely that cannot be the case.  What would the point be?  Once the show has aired on the network--it's aired.  It's not like you are going to watch it again because it will not be airing again until reruns time. 

So just post it On Deman already!

0 Likes