CW on Demand
2golftoday
Enthusiast - Level 3

When will Verizon make shows on The CW available On Demand?

Re: CW on Demand (Vampire Diaries ON Demand)
LyannaStark
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to know the same thing!! 

There are a few things Fios needs to do to make themselves worthy of getting off the Customer Service list.

Their Menu is SO NOT User friendly.  Why does SYFY not offer Merlin On demand?

Why do they not make sure BBC America offers it's custmers HD On Demand?

Many shows are not offered within the 24 hours of airing as promised for On Demand. I spoke to a friendly tech worker and he said he's working on it getting the attention it needs.

Seems to me verizon is becoming bigger than they can handle and they are not adapting the company to serve the customers they have with Fios being so good.

0 Likes
Re: CW on Demand (Vampire Diaries ON Demand)
lawmom618

I also noticed that the 'promise' of tv shows available on demand the next day has become increasingly hit or miss, and the legnth of a show's availability to watch On Demand seems to be less as well. I expect a program to be listed (as advertised) 24hr post live airing, and when it is not, it's disappointing and frustrating.

Curious too, regarding certain shows not being offered- especially ones that are immediately viewable on Hulu or other websites- almost ridiculous to be paying for On Demand services when a show can be watched online for free. Unfortunately, I'd rather watch shows On Demand since I don't care to watch TV on my computer (but I will/do) so it would be nice if availability was timely and program choices were extended.  

0 Likes
Re: CW on Demand
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Suggestions for FiOS TV programming (or for any Verizon service/product/offering on the internet, telephone or TV) can be made on the 'Idea Exchange' section of the forum where it'll be noticed more by other Verizon community members as well as Verizon employees who can bring up individual ideas to the appropriate teams.

Also, forum members can vote on the posted idea for greater emphasis.

Please see:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange-FAQs/Idea-Exchange-FAQs/td-p/231267 for more details.

The direct link to the Idea Exchange section is found here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange

0 Likes
stephen56

Where do l find cw on demand

0 Likes
Olga5

If The CW is part of my TV package, why can't I get it on demand?

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

@Olga wrote:

If The CW is part of my TV package, why can't I get it on demand?

Some networks agree to VOD and others don't.   An example of a major network that doesn't allow VOD:  CBS.

In he case of CBS the likely reason is they're providing their own streaming subscription service and VOD would be competing with their new service.   Other networks have their own reason but no guessing what those are.

0 Likes
doh1
Enthusiast - Level 3

what is the deal "you don't have sufficient privlidges to view this" how can a forum about getting new channels or more on demand be blocked? by the way it does stink that cw is not on demand but you can watch most of their stuff on the cw web site

0 Likes
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

As said Verizon has no control on VOD its up to the network to put there VOD on Verizon.

Someone said CBS is not on VOD we have CBS on demand so I guess it depends on your region.

0 Likes