Switch Account

Can't find channel lineup for Motorola DCT700 Set top Adapter

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Can't find channel lineup for Motorola DCT700 Set top Adapter

Message 1 of 3
(2,003 Views)

I have two DVRs and a Motorola DCT7000 Digital Set Top Adapter in my house.  I can use Verizon's web site as well as the on-screen menus to find the channel lineups for the DVRs, but the channels on the Digital Set Top Adapter (little grey box) do not match the published channels.  Is there an alternate lineup somewhere?  (For example, PBS is on channel 22 and Comedy Central is on channel 1644!)

Thanks,

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Can't find channel lineup for Motorola DCT700 Set top Adapter

Message 2 of 3
(2,000 Views)

The DCT700 should have all the SD channels in the the same place as the full featured boxes, it just doesn't support any HD, VOD, PPV, or have a guide.

For instance, Comedy Central should be on channel 190 (SD version).  The 1644 channel you referenced is most likel.y a duplicate (mapping olnly - not a duplicate of the channel) for the Spanish language package (or some other foreign language package even though it may be in English).

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Can't find channel lineup for Motorola DCT700 Set top Adapter

Message 3 of 3
(1,974 Views)

Good call.  190 is CC standard def on my normal DVR and is the same thing as 1644 on the Motorola mini-box.  Kind of bizarre, but I'm really glad you knew.  Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.