Re: Can't login to HBO GO
twice1

I have tried to log in with every username that I can think of.  I have my verizon name that starts with the vze...,  I have my main account name,  I even created a sub account knowing that everyone here said subaccounts don't work but I did it thinking "I have nothing to lose". 

I try to log in with any of those 3 names and it always tells me that I need to subscribe to HBO.  I have been subcribed to HBO since coming to Verizon 3 years ago.  I have always had an @verizon.net account so apparently am un-affected by the v*.com mess that has been already discussed.   So for fun I clicked the link that says "Sign up for HBO" but I'm told that I'm already signed up for HBO.

It's been suggested here that we go to the main verizoncentral page, sign in there and then try the hbo go site.  That doesnt work. It's been suggested going to the tv line at the bottom of the main page, that doesnt work.  I tried it in IE 8, IE7, Firefox and Chrome (I'm at work right now,  I have 2 computers in front of me).  The mobile Android app doesn't work either. 

I believe that I have tried every method and suggestion posted here in on these forums yet I still cannot log in. 

0 Likes
Re: Switched from Comcast to Verizon now I can't use HBO Go
Leti1

Just switched to Verizon from Comcast and cannot open HBO Go because it says my email address is already attached to an existing account.  How do I close out the account so I can use HBO Go through Verizon.  I am a bit more than frustrated since I really like using HBO Go. 

0 Likes
Re: Switched from Comcast to Verizon now I can't use HBO Go
twice1

I just got off with chat support about not being able to log into hbogo.  

It seems the usernames I have been trying to use are all wrong.  They have a username for me that I have never even heard of. 

0 Likes
Cannot get HBO GO
Nisie2000

I've tried two user names and passwords, hbo.com, hbogo.com nothing works and Verizon told me it's HBOs problem, but I subscribe through them.  Someone else told me it is because I have a business account for my internet connection and residential TV and phone - all through FIOS. Not sure why they care who I have internet with if I log into my residential account and have HBO.  If anyone knows the answer please let me know.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get HBO GO
tns
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: Cannot get HBO GO
sawoolie

I have tried the various solutions offered here but nothing seems to work. I am an HBO subscriber who used to enjoy HBO GO a couple of times a week before I started receiving the same error message. I called Verizon support and they gave me a different temporary login because they couldn't find the one I sign into my verizon account page. I tried logging in and resetting my password but the system didn't recognize the new temporary login and password. I would like to watch the new season of Boardwalk Empire before I start hearing spoilers around work or on the internet! I don't have a Verizon email associated with my account login...

0 Likes
A-Man

For the first time when I try to sign in the sign in box immediately turns all gray with the text "Not Supported Method" at the top in white html text. Refreshing the page doesn't help and I can't think of what to do. Anyone experience any similar problems?

0 Likes
fachauncie

Frank,

I need your help.  Having the same issue.

Thanks!

Matt

0 Likes
qstnofbal
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am getting the same type issues, however I have logged in and used HBOgo from this computer just last night. Same primary account, no other users on. Its bizzare how inconsistent the service is. It had done something similar on my DROID but started working consistently with no problem. Verizon must have some issues or bugs to work out because I had just used this and now, all of a sudden, it wont work. Anyone else experience something similar?

0 Likes
MeanMrMustard1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm new to FIOS TV and wasn't aware that HBO GO is offered through the FIOS DVR; as an HBO subscriber, I already watch it on my iPad using my Verizon sign-in.  The problems in this thread notwithstanding, how does one access HBO GO through the STB/DVR?

0 Likes