Re: Can't login to HBO GO
macbrak

Allowing 3rd party cookies allowed me to login on the verizon page and then it autlogged in on hbogo 

0 Likes
thepour64

Thank you--my problem was a different sign in name.  I really appreciate your help!

0 Likes
reggie141

Verizon's login page for HBO Go is broken again in devices running Android 5.0.  At least, the Verizon login page refreshes constantly (every 0.5-1.0 seconds), which obviously prevents you from entering your username and password.

I noticed this problem only impacts Verizon.  The login pages for the other service providers work fine.  Whoever runs the auth.verizon.com authentication server really needs to get his/her act together.  We have problems like this every time there's a new Android version.  It really shouldn't be that hard to write HTML and Javascript code that doesn't break constantly.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Among the things that are needed to get the signins to work on a PC are

• FLASH is needed
  • third party cookies are needed
  • You must not be logged onto the Verizon Web pages.  If you are it gets lost in pages that can't be displayed in frames
  • You must not have set cookies to be deleted when you exit the browser..

Android version appears to work fine upto KITKAT.  May be broken with LOLLIPOP.

0 Likes
reggie141

Right- the login page works fine on kitkat, but it's broken on lollipop. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes