In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I don't want to see Blackbelt TV cancelled. The martial arts shows are interesting and the Chinese movies give you a glimpse into Chinese culture and history.
Please do not drop Blackbelt TV.
Many channels are being cancelled Verizon doesnt want to pay the providers the money they want. Verizon claims it because not many people are watching these channels. But in the case of AMC most people on the planet are watching the show "the walking dead" so they cannot claim its because of lack of interest.
Doesn't look like any cable or satellite provider carries that channel (at least according to BBTV website).
Doesn't look promising.
Leave it to me to pick the final year blackbelttv would be on Fios to upgrade to ultimate HD. That channel was the only reason I upgraded to Ultimate. Well I'm still getting more than when I had extreme hd. I guess i'll watch kung fu movies online. The picture quality on some of the sites isn't very good, but I can still watch them