Cancellation of Blackbelt Channel
Dalen1

I don't want to see Blackbelt TV cancelled.  The martial arts shows are interesting and the Chinese movies give you a glimpse into Chinese culture and history.

Please do not drop Blackbelt TV.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Cancellation of Blackbelt Channel
megabyte29

Many channels are being cancelled Verizon doesnt want to pay the providers the money they want.  Verizon claims it because not many people are watching these channels.  But in the case of AMC most people on the planet are watching the show "the walking dead" so they cannot claim its because of lack of interest.

0 Likes
kinjo71
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there any chance that black belt tv could be offered as a premium channel that can be paid for like the Anime Channel? Any answers from verizon would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Greg26001
Contributor - Level 2

That would be a ? for Blackbelt.  The channel was on the system for many years, and it never aired anything worth watching for 99.9% of customers. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Doesn't look like any cable or satellite provider carries that channel (at least according to BBTV website).

Doesn't look promising.

0 Likes
kinjo71
Enthusiast - Level 3

Leave it to me to pick the final year blackbelttv would be on Fios to upgrade to ultimate HD. That channel was the only reason I upgraded to Ultimate. Well I'm still getting more than when I had extreme hd. I guess i'll watch kung fu movies online. The picture quality on some of the sites isn't very good, but I can still watch them

0 Likes