Switch Account

Cancelling NFL RedZone

Cancelling NFL RedZone

Contributor Baalor
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(3,938 Views)

Hello,

Given the inability to open this simple issue as a ticket to be solved at the convenience of a customer service rep, I have decided to post this here rather than make several phone calls over several days.

I wish to cancel the NFL RedZone channel from my service, as the season is now over. I do wish to continue to use Verizon as my provider for internet, TV and phone, as usually service has been good. Maybe next year there can be a specific package that will automatically cancel the channel for me, thus alleviating the need for this hassle all together.

I eagerly await contact from Verizon on how this issue can be settled.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(3,926 Views)

Hi Baalor,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon or call 1-800-VERIZON.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 3
(3,878 Views)

Are you paying extra for this channel?

No package will automatically cancel a channel you are paying extra for.

I believe that you are only charged for red zone during the NFL season if paying extra.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.