Switch Account

Cannot Add NFL RedZone

Cannot Add NFL RedZone

Highlighted
Contributor jorgecoelho
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(4,445 Views)

I finally decided to order NFL RedZone, but Verizon does not want me to order it. When I select the NFL RedZone after logging into my account I get the following error message:

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

I tried calling, but no one is available until Monday. Nice!

I also tried going to FiosTV Central and when I login I also get

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

I even tried updating my services and adding the channel that way and I do get a list of available channels to add, but when I select NFL RedZone and hit Next, I get taken back to the beginning of the select process.

Anyone out there know of another way to add the channel? BTW I do not have any digital HD cable boxes. I have 3 of the standard boxes (sans the Verizon menus) and I cable card for my HD TIVO.

2 REPLIES 2
Copper Contributor eat1820
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(4,430 Views)

Have you tried going to the channel on your TV and ordering there?

i think it tells you to press ok to subscribe to channel or something like that.

Highlighted
Contributor jorgecoelho
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(4,420 Views)

That's only available on the HD cable boxes. On the standard def boxes you get a phone number to call. I kept trying and eventually the website error disappeared and I was able to place my order.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.