Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Cartoon Network HD

Camelot2011
Contributor
Contributor

Cartoon Network HD

Message 1 of 3
(1,886 Views)
Fios needs to have the Cartoon Network in HD. Not only do children watch, but I would say adults are more frequent viewers. I am happy with fios, but if you want to make me a life-long customer that is a number 1 priority. I would consider going back to TW Cable just for that channel. Make your customers happy!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Eric_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Cartoon Network HD

Message 2 of 3
(1,811 Views)

We are always trying to expand our channel lineup, and we would definitely want to keep you as a customer for life.   You can go to the following link http://bit.ly/cvqh21 to submit your idea for this channel.  Thanks for choosing Verizon.

Eric_VZ

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

DrewDove
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Cartoon Network HD

Message 3 of 3
(1,709 Views)

Until there is space for the channel an HD folder in VOD for CN & [adult swim] would tide us over. Smiley Wink

Drew_from_Dover Drewdove

Drewdove
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.