Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I really want to thank Verizon for moving one of our local public TV stations (MPT 2)to an HD channel ( which requires an HD set box at an additional cost....duhhh) and replacing it with a totally worthless asian news channel.....do I give a hoot about asian news????? Why can't this be on an HD channel???? Verizon continues to move channels to locations that benefit them the most........not the consumer. And for the internet service....once advertised to be the fastest.....now you must pay extra to get what they use to advertise as the best! I'm seriously considering changing to Xfinity, although I am sure that they do the same to their loyal customers......always offering deals to first time buyers and nothing for their long-term customers. However, they do continue to offer the Weather Channel.
A quick Google shows it was actually mpt that made the change.
They are now carrying nhk as a sub channel.
And probably requested FiOS and others carry it and move create to HD.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.