Channel 1536 TyC Sports REMOVED
Crz8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey guys. This is a long shot because only a very small of the community would be able to confirm.

Anyone with the plan TV Mundo that can confirm that channel 1536 has been removed?

I reached out to Verizon and they're telling me it's still under my plan, it should be working. They're sending a tech to "fix" it not sure how. But something tells me Verizon just removed the channel from the tv plan.  

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Channel 1536 TyC Sports REMOVED
Crz8
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: 

Per my conversation with Verizon today. 

Channel 1536 has been removed from TV Mundo and moved to TV Mundo Total. 

I was refunded any charges made to my plan as courtesy. 

View solution in original post

Supertramp1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Yes, today I went to check if they had the  River Plate game on and it said I wasn’t subscribed to the channel but I was watching it just a few days ago. I haven’t called Verizon yet but would be really interested to hear what the tech tells you. Please keep us posted. 

Thanks!

Crz8
Enthusiast - Level 2

sorry for the late response. But definitely not good news, like I said previously I spoke with a technician at the time that assured me the channel was still in my plan. So they sent a technician to my house to fix the channel, and it was fixed during that visit! except come to find out all they really did was add an additional spanish package to my plan without notifying or asking me first.

Tonight I was sent my bill for April and my bill went up $31 I look at details and see the spanish package was added plus some other fees I can't figure out..  Now I have to wait for tomorrow to call Verizon and hopefully fix this mess. 

0 Likes
Crz8
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: 

Per my conversation with Verizon today. 

Channel 1536 has been removed from TV Mundo and moved to TV Mundo Total. 

I was refunded any charges made to my plan as courtesy.