Switch Account

Channel 598 and 1538

SOLVED
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,382 Views)

I have FiOS TV La Conexion and I would like to have the channels 598 and 1538, What I have to do, or Do I have to pay extra for them ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(1,362 Views)

In my area, channel 1538 is BeIN Sport en Espanol HD and is shown in the channel lineup as included in the La Conexion channel package. Channel 598 is BeIN Sport HD and must be purchased separately with the Sports Pass package for an extra $10 per month. These are HD channels, so you must have an HD STB to view them.

You can see what is included in the La Conexion package in your area by going here. If you are signed in, it should take you right to the listings page. If you are not then you will have to enter your zip code and county.

Hope this helps.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.