Channel Line up.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Channel Line up.

Message 1 of 2
(709 Views)

Verizon Fios,

Respectfully, I do not want your TV service but it make sense to keep the bundle in that if I order only broadband connectivity from you, my cost increases exponentially.  In that we have chosen to keep TV, is it possible to customize the package? I only want three channels, however I need to spend 15$ more per month for the third channel because it is not included.  The package I have is called 'Custom;'  Will you allow me to customize the line up?  Just three channels, thats all I want...

Thank you.    

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Channel Line up.

Message 2 of 2
(621 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Couple of things:

1) All providers bundle phone, internet and to for the best price.

2) Content providers don't allow a LA carte (ie being able to pick and choose channels you want) Verizon does offer a variety of packages so look on their website to see if you can find one that fits your needs.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.