Channel Suggestion
yuneri5

I am really dissapointed about Verizon Fios not including Mundo Fox on thier channel line up.  I choose them over cablevison thinking they will offer a better service.  I would like to know if this channel will be added, to take a decision, I am not keeping Verizon Fios if this channel is not offered. 

0 Likes
Re: Channel Suggestion
davidtx
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you read somewhere where FiOS was not going to carry Mundo Fox?

Mundo Fox is a network, similar to ABC, NBC, etc., that broadcasts via affiliates (i.e. local stations) as opposed to networks like TBS, Syfy, Comedy Central that broadcast only to satellite and cable providers.

I checked the Mundo Fox website http://www.mundofox.com/  (I instructed Google Chrome to translate it to English for me) and there's a list of cities in the top right of the page which will show the local stations that carry Mundo Fox.

If there's not a local station in your area carrying the Mundo Fox network then FiOS doesn't have a way to include it in their channel lineup for you.

Check and see if your city/area is included. My area, Dallas-Ft. Worth, has Mundo Fox as it is being broadcast on a local station (KFWD - ch. 14 in SD/ch. 514 in HD) which FiOS had previously included in their channel lineup.