Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Channel Suggestion

yuneri5
Contributor
Contributor

Channel Suggestion

Message 1 of 2
(897 Views)

I am really dissapointed about Verizon Fios not including Mundo Fox on thier channel line up.  I choose them over cablevison thinking they will offer a better service.  I would like to know if this channel will be added, to take a decision, I am not keeping Verizon Fios if this channel is not offered. 

1 REPLY 1
davidtx
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Channel Suggestion

Message 2 of 2
(874 Views)

Did you read somewhere where FiOS was not going to carry Mundo Fox?

Mundo Fox is a network, similar to ABC, NBC, etc., that broadcasts via affiliates (i.e. local stations) as opposed to networks like TBS, Syfy, Comedy Central that broadcast only to satellite and cable providers.

I checked the Mundo Fox website http://www.mundofox.com/  (I instructed Google Chrome to translate it to English for me) and there's a list of cities in the top right of the page which will show the local stations that carry Mundo Fox.

If there's not a local station in your area carrying the Mundo Fox network then FiOS doesn't have a way to include it in their channel lineup for you.

Check and see if your city/area is included. My area, Dallas-Ft. Worth, has Mundo Fox as it is being broadcast on a local station (KFWD - ch. 14 in SD/ch. 514 in HD) which FiOS had previously included in their channel lineup.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.