Switch Account

Channels not offered

Contributor jmlf
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(5,012 Views)

I don't understand why there aren't the same shopping channels on Fios as there are on Direct TV and other cable stations readily available in my area.... I want (to add to the other posts)... Gems Shopping Network , Direct shopping network and Gems TV? Is it difficult to request them and then to get satisfaction and receive them?

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(4,929 Views)

HSN

Jewelry

QVC

Shop NBC

these are some of the shopping channels on Verizon. the others are either ones that Verizon doesnt have a contract with yet or ones that Verizon decided not to carry. They may be added in the future

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
Highlighted
Contributor murf
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(4,728 Views)

why is wbff fox 45 channel not offered in Montgomery County?  I can't get all the Ravens games if the Redskins games conflict.  We are not all Redskins fans in Montgomery County - in fact there are more Ravens than Redskins fans.  How can I get that channel on my TV so i can watch the games?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.