Channels
dotdogsdad1

I have had fios on my TV since the end of January.  The leaflet left with me and the channel line up online are very outdated. We spent a lot of time tonight going through every channel starting at 2 until we found the TCN channel to watch the Flyers game and found a lot of channels  not listed online and also not in the leaflet .  Just wondering if maybe the channel listings need to be updated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Channels
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am not sure what the effective date is for your lineup. We send out monthly newsletter called "Verizon Spotlight" that has updated lineups in the back of it. Certain channels like "The Comcast Network" is a regional channel, therefore it will not be in everyones lineup. This means these channels can't be in our widespread publications. You can check the channels for your area by pressing the guide button on your remote, or by visiting http://www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/channels/ and punching in your area code.

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

Anthony,

How can I get on the mailing list for the monthly Verizon Spotlight magazine? Thank you.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You should be automatically signed up for it because you are subscribed to FIOS TV. How long have you had the TV service?

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

Anthony, I've had Fios TV for about 5 or 6 years now. I never received the printed version. At one point I was getting an email sent to me with the digital version, but that all of a sudden stopped about a year ago. I miss it. 

0 Likes