Charged For A PPV Event That No One Ever Bought!!!
yadirac1

I was charged for the mayweather vs mcgregor fight even though no one was in the house at the time it started. Called Verizon and was told it was bought on August 26 at 7pm on the dot when the event started. I asked if the person can remove that since no one bought it in my house and the person told me on the phone that he could not because it was bought with the remote. Mind you no one was in my house at that time so i guess it bought itself. They want me to pay a $300+ bill but i only payed what i always pay and now i got rid of Verizon because they prefer money than their loyal customers. I was with Verizon for almost 10 years. I just want those 100 dollars off or at least have it discounted from my last bill that is supposedly going to come. This is ridiculous. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

0 Likes
Re: Charged For A PPV Event That No One Ever Bought!!!
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Keep trying you may get someone to pay attention.

I recommend that you set you STB to require a password for purchases, this lessen weird things like the Cat ordered it.

0 Likes
Re: Charged For A PPV Event That No One Ever Bought!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi yadirac,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes