Childrens On Demand
Bumbash2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know what happened to most of the kids on demand choices?  Woke up this morning to find Sprout completely gone and many of the others reduced.

This was one of the itmes we used most with FIOS TV.  I wasn't going to even think about Comcast when my contract was up, but now I might have to.  As far I know, they still have Sprout On Demand.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Childrens On Demand
Bumbash2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Justin,

Thanks.  Recently received a messge on my STB that there was a technical problem in the Pittsburgh area and much of the on demand material disappearred.  Apparently they're working to restore everythig.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Are you referring to the "PBS KIDS Sprout" stuff under All Kids? If so, I have a lot of entries under that heading available right now. There appears to be a lot of stuff under All Kids, not just the Sprout stuff, but I have no idea whether anything has been removed.

Where are you located? Sometimes Verizon removes/changes things in various areas of the country for brief periods of time; I bet you will get the back soon (or conversely, I will lose them soon.....)

Hope you get them back.

Keller, TX

0 Likes
Bumbash2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Justin,

Thanks.  Recently received a messge on my STB that there was a technical problem in the Pittsburgh area and much of the on demand material disappearred.  Apparently they're working to restore everythig.

0 Likes