Re: Cinemax On Demand for Ultimate HD customers.
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

I called last night and I got the " It will be added later this month" story. I do have digital voice with my Ultimate bundle I just renewed for another 2 years. Since I renewed , I also lost my Epix on Demand . When I asked about that, they said that would be added sometime in January. Has anyone else had a issue with their Epix on Demand?

0 Likes
TpaLavel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Re: the lost EPIX ondemand.  They need to add a trackign code to your account that authorizes EPIX ondemand.  It took them 4 months to figure that out on my account. Good luck with that one.  They'll try to toss you back and forth between Repair, Billing and Sales.  At the end fo the day, you just need an trackign code added.

0 Likes
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the info about the tracking code. They tried bouncing me back and forth between billing and tech support. I kept telling them it was a billing issue, but it was like talking to a wall.  They actually wanted me to start unpluging cables..thats when I said "forget it ". Once the Cinemax On Demand is added in mid December, I call about the Epix on Demand and tell them about the tracking code...I don't want to confuse them with more than one issue at a time.

0 Likes
trekiee

No, You do not have to sign up for Digital Voice to get the On Demand feature and Max Go with the Ultimate Package. Max Go is available now, in about a week or so the On Demand will be available. I urge you to review your bill when it comes, Your probably paying for Cinemax now that the CSR did that.  This is a simple matter of being patient and waiting the time line. It will be available this month at no charge. This is a simple case of a rep wanting a sale and your account may be billing for Cinemax now. 

0 Likes
trekiee

In regards to the loss of epix, Only the FSC can fix that. If you call and they try to transfer you to billing hang up and call back and get an FSC Rep that understands it's part of your package and he or she will be able to either add it for you or do a downtime form for offline to do it. Do not accept not getting part of the plan your entiled to. 

0 Likes
Tankerman2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, I too have since started getting the regular Cinemax channels, but not the COD's yet. I had stated that it appeared to be a scam as I had called customer service, and they said they had nothing stating that these channels were to be included in my Ultimate package.

Still no COD's as of today 12-10-11

I do still have my Epix's though, so thats a good sign. lol

0 Likes
Tankerman2
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, it's the 15th of Dec. and I just spoke with a CSR at verizon about the on demand portion of the cinemax deal. they told me in 2 or 3 days from now it should be up and working.    We shall see.

0 Likes
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the update, I was about to call them myself...You saved me the aggravation.

0 Likes
trekiee

You just have to be patient about the Cinemax on Demand. It will happen this month, that's what in the CSR's reference guide. No specific date just available sometime in December.  Calling in about this won't change that. Be Patient, If your not getting Epix on Demand though, a good FSC rep can fix that. I wouldn't wait even one day, get what your paying for. The worst thing you can honestly do is continually call in about the Cinemax on Demand when there isn't an answer other than it will be available in December. I want it too but I'm not going to waste my time calling in when it does absolutely no good.  

0 Likes
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

My Cinemax On Demand is now working.

0 Likes