quick menu

Cisco STB software upgrade

Cisco STB software upgrade

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Deuce
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,556 Views)

Since the software upgrade the channel guide is a horrible black background with white text with only a thin (and hard to see) blue line separating the channel listings.  This format is extremely visually unpleasant as it (the text & background) is way to contrasty. We preferred the previous channel guide with its less harsh contrast.  I guess some change is for the sake of change even if it's not "progress" as my wife and I both consider this a step backward in FIOS service.

2 REPLIES 2
Silver Contributor V Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(1,528 Views)

Doesn't sound like what others have reported as changes for the guide.  I have a Motorola box, and the update was suppose to bring the Cisco boxes to essentially the same style as the Motorola boxes.

Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 3 of 3
(1,501 Views)

I loved my Cisco hardware because it was different, and the colors were much better than what I had ever seen on the Motorola. So now I must live with it. It is a crime what they did to the output of the GPU since Cisco has a better one.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios